This post s not going to go into what I think about hand sanitizer or the flu shot, but you won't find me using either one of them. I have other ideas that have worked wonders for our family. Not to say we may never get sick or even get the flu (I cannot recall any of us ever getting the flu in the past), but we are fighting the beast with nature and so far, so good.
While I am trying to avoid breathing in all the chemical sprays like Lysol, and the strong alcohol-ness of sanitizers, I am keeping my hands washed with....you're not going to believe this....regular soap and water! Go figure...
I also have the following, along with teas and good foods, in my arsenal of weapons:
1. Echinacea tincture - icky tasting immune support
2. Elderberry tincture - sweet immune support
3. Elderberry syrup - a very yummy, sweet immune support
4. Master tonic - the master of immune supports that will knock your breath away
5. Honey - soothing sore throats and cough and super sticky sweet immune support
6. Tissues - please-please please keep your nose clear and BLOW!
OK, do you get the picture? Support your immune system to being the strongest it can be so it has the ability to fight off the nasties on it's own. Eat whole, good, non-processed, non-fast foods and use some of the above immune supporters and you could make it through just fine on your own.
Just my opinion (oh, and experience)...
Be well and wash those hands!
Check out my Facebook page for recipes for Master tonic and Elderberry syrup and other posts containing great information! Don't forget to "Like" the page to keep up with cool stuff and giveaways, there is one going on right now!